We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician or Chartered Building Surveyor to complement our Design and Building Surveying Team. The successful Candidate will be ambitious and driven with an in-depth knowledge of construction.
Outline of Job Description:
- Responsibilities will include measured surveys, preparation of design concept, planning and construction drawings
- Liaising with government authorities to obtain Planning permission and Building Warrant approval.
- Design work using autoCAD and Sketchup.
- Contract administration during construction works.
- Liaising with Clients from inception through to completion.
- Highly proficient in autoCAD and Sketchup
- Knowledge/experience of the Principal Designers role
- Very good understanding of current Building Regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with commercial and residential buildings.
- An eye for detail.
- Highly motivated and organised
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Conversant with MS word and excel.
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive Salary
- Training Opportunities